WHAT IS LIGHT EYES ULTRA?
Light Eyes Ultra is a specialised cocktail containing Hyaluronic Acid, Ruscosides, Vitamin C and Anti-Oxidants able to brighten, firm, and refresh the area around the eyes by reducing the appearance of dark circles and bags under the eyes.
This treatment will help you achieve a more youthful and rested look.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
LightEyes Ultra is injected into multiple points on the upper and lower eyelid area with a fine needle to deliver the formulation deep into the tissues.
It’s a simple treatment with no risks and very minimal downtime, which is very important for the eye area as it is often a difficult area to treat. LightEyes Ultra utilises purely natural ingredients that don’t change your features but instead, enhance and maintain a fresh look after just one treatment. After an initial course, it is recommended to have top-up treatments every 3-4 months to maintain results.
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR ME?
This treatment is perfect if you are looking to banish dark circles, puffiness and to rehydrate your under eye skin! The treatment will brighten the under eye area, giving you a youthful, rested look!
Frequently Asked Questions
What can Light Eyes help with?
- Puffiness, swelling and bags around the eyes
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Mid face skin (tightening and lifting)
- Superficial wrinkles and dry skin associated with premature ageing
- Loss of skin elasticity
What to expect?
The treatment itself only takes 30 minutes and is performed whilst you are in a comfortable position. It is a series of very quick and small injections around the area being treated.
1-2 treatments is usually enough but sometimes a follow up treatment is required to improve the area further. We will require a 2 week gap between each treatment.
There is very little downtime, with mild swelling and possibly mild bruising. This can be easily concealed with make-up.
When will I see results?
The effects can be visible just a few days after the first session and results can last up to 3 months. After your first series of sessions, a maintenance session will be required every 3 months.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic Acid – A key ingredient for keeping your skin hydrated
- Rosemary Extract – An antioxidant rich in phytolipids, great for skin maintenance
- Superoksid Dismutase (SOD) – A strong antioxidant found naturally in the body as well as in many plants
- Argireline – Reduces the depth of wrinkles caused by repetitive facial expressions
- Fermented Papaya – High in carotenoids, which slow down the ageing process caused by free radicals
- Chamomile Extract – Provides an anti-inflammatory and soothing action
- Ruscus and Blueberry Extract – Improves blood circulation to aid skin health
- Vitamin C – Encourages the body’s natural production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and intercellular substances, whilst giving protection from free radicals and strengthening cutaneous tissue.
How much does it cost?
We have partnered with Tabeo to provide you with 0% finance, spreading the cost of dental and aesthetic procedures over a period of time that suits you. Just use our convenient finance calculator to find out how a finance package can help you.