NEXT GENERATION OF CLINICAL EXFOLIATION
We offer a variety of Alumier MD peel treatments. Each has a unique complex of ingredients, and we are happy to customise your programme of treatments to target your specific skin concerns whether it is ageing, pigmentation or acne.
The peels contain a combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids like glycolic, lactic and malic acid, Beta Hydroxy Acids like the acne-fighting salicylic acid and gentle exfoliants like fruit enzymes, dissolve the ‘glue’ that holds your dead skin cells together, revealing a younger, smoother skin. TCA peels work on a medium to deeper level.
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT LIKE?
This unique experience includes an exfoliation peel treatment, brightening enhancement followed by prescriptive targets serums which reveal a more radiant, soft and luminous skin.
Beautiful skin does not happen overnight and treatments take time to show results. A single chemical peel can provide immediate effect of bright and radiant skin. However, some skin problems such as textural issues, fine lines and inflamed acne can take up to eight weeks to resolve and need repeated treatments.
With Alumier MD we offer light to medium depth peels known for their excellent results and safety profile. Peels are performed regularly so the skin gets used to the process and begins to rejuvenate itself like younger skin. To be sure that the body does not react to this exfoliation as it would with trauma, which can lead to pigment changes, exfoliation must be introduced gradually giving the skin time to adjust.
Pre-treatment products precondition the skin, accelerate results and minimise complications.
ALUMIER MD TREATMENT OPTIONS:
- Alumier MD Radiance 30 Peel X1 Session £110
- Alumier MD Radiance 30 Peel x4 Sessions £380
- Alumier MD Radiance 20/10 Peel x1 Session £110
- Alumier MD Radiance 20/10 Peel x4 Sessions £380
- Alumier MD Glow Peel x1 Session £125
- Alumier MD Glow Peel x4 Sessions £380
THE MAIN REASONS FOR TREATMENT:
Chemical peels can be carried out on the face, neck and hands.
- The treatment of certain types of acne
- The treatment of hyperpigmentation
- The treatment of rosacea
- Treating wrinkles caused by sun damage
- Treating wrinkles and sagging skin caused by aging
- Helping with age spots
- Helping with scars
- Reduce spots, freckles and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improvement of the look and feel of the skin and to make the skin glow!